I am finally going to catch up!!!! This post says August 18 on it but that is the day I saved it with just the photos on before I wrote anything. Today is August 30. I think I said before that Nashville was amazing. We had the most fantastic time there and the only thing that would have made it perfect is if Tori was able to be there also. We met the nicest people while we there. Everyone you meet is really great (everyone we met anyway) but I have to say that Benn and Tiff's friends Joanne and Tommy are so wonderful and we had the greatest time getting to know them and we hope to see them again very soon!!!!!! Joanne and Tommy are actually the couple in the pics below. Lillia had a wonderful time in her pink walker zooming around Tiff's floors. Okay, maybe not zooming (she only goes backwards) exactly but she does go pretty fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment